Follow my blog with Bloglovin Recipes and Ideas for delicious mouth watering food: 8 Can Taco Soup

Sunday 5 October 2014

8 Can Taco Soup

 have to admit that when I first read the recipe for this, along with the title, I literally laughed out loud. All by myself in my kitchen. {Because I'm cool like that.} How stinking clever is this? You add 8 different cans of stuff together and you get one insanely delicious soup. That's genius! I definitely can't take credit for it though.



I have a different recipe for taco soup that I've loved making for a while now, but it is seriously nothing compared to this. And my old recipe is twice as much work too! Weird. At less than 300 calories per cup, this stuff is awesome. You wouldn't think a cup would be very much, but I can barely finish it. It's so good! {Be sure to check out another awesome 8 Can Taco Soup recipe from Big Red Clifford!}

Ingredients:
  • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
  • 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
  • 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
  • 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
  • 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
  • 1 packet taco seasoning

Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
  2. Heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
  3. Serve with tortilla chips.

I have a feeling I'm going to be making this soup a lot when the winter months roll in. Not only does it warm my body, but it warms my soul! ;) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment